Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Time At Nuevos Amigos

Today we went to Nuevos Amigos (the school).Me (Mallory),Dad,Adam and ,Matthew painted.I only painted for like an hour. Then I wanted to go with the kids so my dad took me to my mom and all of kids.Let me tell you they love to mess with your hair.And pretend to paint your nails, put shampoo in your hair and like to hug you.I loved playing with the kids.And they love to play with me.I can't wait to go back with the kids.

To my friends in Mission Is Possible: My trip is going well.I am having lots of fun with all the kids.I liked when we were up in the air but i did not like the takeoff or the landing. I felt a little sick but i was fine.

LOVE,
Mallory

2 comments:

  1. Mallory, Addie and Paige are so proud of you and of course the children would like you. You are a very likeable girl and with such long pretty hair. We miss you!!! Have a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you being a missonary later in life, a teacher .. guess we will just have to wait and see if I'm right : )

    Miss you guys, Aunt Marsha

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter