Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ellie's blog

Hello everyone! I love you. Our house is super cool. Me and Mallory share a bed. It has been fun here. I like going to the park. The park is super cool and it's huge. We went to the dump and saw all the kids. We got to play with them on their playground. I liked playing at the school too. I got to play in the three year old class. I made lots of new friends. We hided some sheep for the kids to find at our VBS. We took lots of new pictures. We will show them to you guys when we get there.

Pat and Carla: How is Parker doing?
Mushe: How are your kids doing? Great or not good?
Gail: How are the horsies doing and Dakota?
Grammy and BobBob: I miss you and I love you!
Oma and Opa: I love you and miss you!
Uncle Net: How are your kids doing? I love them and I miss them being here. I loved them staying here.

The end.
Ellie

4 comments:

  1. Ellie,

    Hi! Thanks for writing to me. The girls are fine and I am glad you had fun with them. I know Julianne likes seeing you when we skype. I love you and miss you.

    Love,
    Uncle Net Uncle Brian loves you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Ellie, Addie and paige miss you! You and your family are doing such a great job there. I miss you guys and love you very much. See ya soon
    Mushe

    ReplyDelete
  3. E,
    Hi, we have missed all of u down at the camper! We have a golfcart now and addie and Paige ride around and around! They have racing marks around the camper! And on July 4th tim found a snake so we all touched it! Of course brandon screamed like a little girl!! Matt I don't think he could have even sat at the same table as u and the guinea!! LOL! Hopefully u can make it all down for laborday weekend!!! Yeah, Steve u might want to bring some tools! I'm just saying!
    Love,
    Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear Ellie belly. I just read this post. I am a bit behind on reading your blog. My horses are doing good and Dakota is doing good also. Lilah is still here and they like to play together. It's good to see your pictures. See you soon.
    Love ya,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter