Friday, August 21, 2009

We're home!

It was a long day, but we made it. And what a great homecoming. We were surrounded by family and friends as soon as we stepped off the plane. After lots of hugs, we were whisked home to a banquet fit for a king of all of our favorite foods. And more family and friends. It was really great.

We are indebted to so many people that took care of literally everything while we were gone. They handled absolutely every minor detail and that was a huge load off of us. We didn't have to worry or think about anything.

It feels so good to be home. I think my dog and cat even remember me.

1 comment:

  1. so glad to know you're all home safely!! I've loved reading your Ecadorian adventures and stories ... I know you will all do amazing things stemming from your awesome experiences.

    Love to you all,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter