Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ellie's day at the orphanage

Today we went to the orphanage called For His Children. I had fun there. There were lots of kids and one had a bandage on her eye. One girl couldn't move. They had to pick her up and walk with her. One girl who was playing with me was chasing me. And there was a dog and he jumped over the fence. It was giant. The kids didn't have moms or dads. That made me feel sad. It made me happy that there are teachers there that love the kids. One girl came out of a room and said hola to everyone. One boy when we first got there came over and hugged me and my sister and brothers. I love those kids especially the boy who gave me a hug. I hope the kids will have moms and dads soon who love them.

Ellie





4 comments:

  1. Ellie!
    It makes me sad that those kids don't have moms or dads too. I'm glad that you are helping them! I miss you a ton Cenorita Loca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie!
    I liked your blog. It is sad that they don't have moms or dads. Your lucky to have such great parents! I can't wait to see you soon!
    Love Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elly and Mallory, what blessings you brought to the orphanage sharing Jesus' love with all the children! How I wish I could be there and hug and kiss all the kids and sing sweet songs of God's love into their ears. You are doing the Lords work, many blessings to you!

    Love, cousin Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super writing! You now know how Jesus feels about those kids too. It was fun making faces at you on the computer on that Sunday morning!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter