Tuesday, August 11, 2009

For His Children

Today we went to the Orphanage. There were so many handicapped kids. They told us 40% of the kids are handicapped. They all were so cute .There was this little boy named Nicholas he bit me alot but he was so cute.After a while we went in the bulding and they kept on bringing more kids in for me and my mom to play with. When it was getting close to when we had to leave all the kids were in bed except for two. So I took the baby named Mateo and sat on a rocking chair and tried to get him to go to sleep. It was really fun. I liked the orphanage alot. Even though we were at an orphanage the kids were clean and had clean clothes and the place was really nice. Outside of each bedroom some college students drew a picture of each child that hangs on the wall. The teachers pointed out each one as we walked by so they must really appreciate them. The teachers are teaching them about Jesus. I am going to pray that when they get older they know that Jesus loves them and he is their father.

Mallory





2 comments:

  1. Hey Mallory!
    I loved your blog. I wish that i got to go the the orphange when I was there. You are a great written and have a gift with children..they seem to gravitate towards you. I can't wait to see you soon.
    Love Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mallory,
    You have been doing some really great things in Jesus Name. I have seen you in many pictures and videos hard at work. Great writing! See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter