Friday, August 14, 2009

Last Days At The Dump

Today was the last day at the Dump. It was the sadest time i have been throught while we have been here besides when i miss my dog and grandparents. Yesterday we gave them the gifts using the money the kids at our church raised. We got them a babyswing and 5 alpaca blankets. They were so happy to get them. Today they threw us a last day party it made me more sad . I really am going to miss them. The teachers have been asking us if me and Ellie could stay in Euacdor lot longer and Ellie said yes!! We played a game where they tied a balloon on to all of our legs not my mom and dads and we had to try to pop each others balloon. Whoever had their balloon on still won and Jon won. The chef made us a cake it was good. When i come home i am going to blow up a picture of me with the kids.

Mallory





2 comments:

  1. Mallory,
    I know its hard to leave somewhere you have grown to love, but I know some people here who are ready to have you back in the states! We all can't wait to see you guys! I loved the pictures.
    :) Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised that Jon won. He is very fast !!!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter