Monday, August 10, 2009

Thoughts from Jonny

Today we went to our friend Michelle's house. We took apart a rabbit cage and then we built a bench out of it. Then we helped her clean off her porch and we helped her clean up where the rabbit cage was. Then we got chinese food for lunch. Then we walked up to the plaza and got ice cream. Then we walked back to our house and said goodbye to Michelle.

Yesterday we went to a parade. We watched all the parade and we saw lots and lots of police and military. And there was some policemen on horses. And in the parade some of the floats shot up strips of paper and I got some. Then we went to lunch. And then on the way to lunch we saw a skate park with a big circle pipe. They had roller blades and bikes, but the bikes didn't go in the big pipe. We went to the food court in the mall to eat lunch.

All last week we went to the dump. We got to play with the kids. We went to this park on this tiny hill with the kids. Before we went to the park, we fed the kids. I helped feed Coco and Jhonathan.

Now I need to go take a shower cause my dad says I smell bad.

Jon




6 comments:

  1. Hey Jon!
    Hows it going buddy? I liked your blog, i hope you enjoyed playing with the kids at the dump. I miss you and can't wait to see you when your back. Maybe Grammy can get you some grapes for when you get home...remember we talked on the phone the other night :) Miss you all
    Love Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to self: never read this blog at work. When I looked at the pics I cried. Cause I see Jesus holding a spoon.

    -rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jon,

    Thanks for writing. We love hearing how you are doing. I hope you have a happy day. Love you lots.

    Uncle Net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Jon! I really enjoyed seeing and talking to all of you last Sunday on the computer!
    Mr. Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jon,
    Great job writing buddy! I can't wait to see you guys!
    Rick,
    I didn't start crying about the pics until I saw what you wrote. It is Jesus holding a spoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog and pics jon! :) cousin Tracy

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter