Friday, June 26, 2009

June 26,2009

We went on a walk with i Michelle (not my mom) and just when we were about to leave Michelle (not my mom) said how about we have a contest. And I said about what? Michelle said about spanish. Then she said this is what we will do. Matthew will do nouns Adam will do animals and birds in Quito Mallory (meeeee) will do verbs Jon will do foods and little miss Ellie will do numbers and colors. Now when we are on our walk you should write down stuff thats in your catagory on a notepad and when you get home you look up it in a dictionary the spanish way and write it down.Then when Michelle thinks we should stop we will see who has learned the most spanish word wins and get a prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love,
Mallory
Jeanne

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mallory!
    I'm glad to know you got there safe. i read on the other blog that you didn't like the plane taking off....i don't either :) i think that we will have to play this game when i'm down there....maybe my catagory will be city sights! I can't wait to come down and see you..tell matt i call the couch in your apartment and that elizabeth and kathleen can take the stairs lol :p Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. MALLORY!
    so your category is verbs? correr andar explicar caer lavar platicar bailar! GO find those verbs! haha. Tu eres muy bonita y yo espera que ustedes aprenden mucho!
    Julianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mal!
    Good to know you guys are learning your spanish. I need to start learning some haha!
    Hopefully I'll know more when we come down. Have fun girl!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mallory,

    I'm glad you're there safely. I saw the pictures and thought they were neat. My favorite one was the kitty. Tell Ellie I said hi. I can't believe you are learning spanish. Love, your friend,
    Toniann

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter